Friday, May 21, 2010

but we are two worlds apart can't reach to your heart when you say that i want it that way

1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Lenore Coracks. Some have called me Nora, but I wouldn't call it a nickname.

2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I... am not going to share this. ><;;; [word of god: she's older than everyone else. far older. think about a decade.]

3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
I was born in Sovine, I live in Sovine now, and...

4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My mother was a half Lanne, half Bauk immigrant who fell in love with my father. He was a politician of some sort for awhile, but he retired when I was young and acted as some sort of consultant. My mother also worked for the government with translations and teaching others.

5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I had an older brother. He died in the war.

6. What is your occupation?
I'm an Inven... again... *sigh*

7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
U-Um... let's skip this question... [word of god: she may not act it, but she's very self-conscious about her height]

8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Black. All of it black...

9. What is your race?
I suppose I am a mix. The Lanne genes are fairly strong in me, though. Officially speaking, half Sovinian, a quarter Lannish, and a quarter Baukish.

10. To which social class do you belong?
During my childhood, upper class. After my father retired and my brother was drafted, we sunk into the middle class. Now I am back in the upper echelons with my canceled retirement...

11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
Yes. And I guess so. I'll go ask Allen.

12. What is your style of dress?
I... wear lots of yellow. ._.;;; Yellow and pastel colors. W-With my dark hair and eyes, I can't wear darker colors, so...

13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
A couple scars here and there. No tattoos or birthmarks. As for physical feature... Well, I do not have a nivedidus around my head. ;> [word of god: she has several scars from her first career as an Inven, and a couple on her stomach from surgery]

14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
None that I'm aware of.

15. Are you right- or left-handed?
Right-handed. And firmly. *glares at left hand* You are useless to me.

16. What does your voice sound like?
D-Deep... -_-||| [not all that deep, she exaggerates] A little soft, a little raspy, but deep. u_u

17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
I like to think myself fairly refined and well-educated.

18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I am currently the only Inven in a second run, I am amazingly tall, and I am deathly afraid of birds of prey. [word of god: this is a joke. true in-story, but I made her that was because it was funny. see notes on her name origin for details.]

19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Often enough, and only for special occasions. I used to before...

20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
A small smile, maybe? [a mysterious smile, more like]

21. Do you use body language? How?
I try to keep my personal space, but I gesture a lot with my arms. Not just my hands - my arms.

22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
"So, are you pregnant yet?"

CHILDHOOD

23. What is your earliest memory?
I can't pick one out that is distinctly the 'earliest'...

24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I had private schooling during my childhood, and then entered into Inven training at age fifteen. The entrance age was later back then because they didn't know the dangers of equipping the nivedidus later...

25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
From raw experience. :I

26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Serene. I was a happy child, but not obnoxiously so.

27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A mother...

28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
...With Thomas, about three months after we were paired together.

29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Err... to Thomas again, but I'm not comfortable saying 'when'... [in other words, early].

30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Dear, I will be the notorious ancestor.

INFLUENCES

31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
...that one february...

32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I haven't achieved a lot, I'm afraid.

33. What is your greatest regret?
...That I couldn't save him.

34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
Heh... Let's just say it involved that time of the month coinciding with a mission and Thomas being very, very embarrassed as well.

35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
I'm an open book. If you know how to read it.

36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I've killed.

37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I heard the news about Thomas.

38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
To Bauk a couple times, to the badlands...

BELIEFS

39. What is your alignment?
There is no god.

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Hmm, I wonder. :>

41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
No. Not anymore.

42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I wish I could, but I'm afraid I don't.

43. What is your greatest fear?
There's not a lot I fear that I haven't run into before.

44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Allen sometimes makes me all of those. Thomas, too. They're just... like that, I suppose.

45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
No. Everyone has some good and some evil in them.

46. What are your views on politics?
At this point, I place my hands over my ears and close my eyes.

47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Nasty human vices.

48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
Not very. Once upon a time, I would've taken it far. But I guess... all the fight's just left me, huh?

49. How much do you value money?
I couldn't care less about it. Thomas handled the finances before, and Allen's unassumingly taken it over now.

50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Take a life that was needed.

51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
No. Humans are selfish creatures, and we don't care about the greater good. If there was a 'greater good' I wouldn't have lost him to it, would I?!

52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes. I do.

53. Are you superstitious?
Not at all.

54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
I don't care enough to disrespect them.

55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Honest about most things. But in other things, I will lie through my teeth.

56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Yes. [word of god: s-so curt... *A*]

DEALING WITH OTHERS

57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
I guess it's Allen's turn to fill that role. *sigh* [thomas will probably always have that role...]

58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
I greatly respect no one at this point. There isn't anyone who deserves my respect anymore. That's not to say I despise anyone, though... I guess I'm just growing into a bitter old woman.

59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
I had one. Not anymore. [much to allen's dismay] Thomas was my fiancé once upon a time.

60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
Uh... Actually I don't. Most of the Inven in my class are dead or married and raising kids of their own. I don't keep in contact. Allen's become my dear friend, and I suppose he and Nathan are a package deal... and if there's Nathan then there's Sonya...

61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
The same as anyone else.

62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
The same.

63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
Yes, I have been. I was paired with Thomas and love bloomed. All those happy years together... *happy sigh*

64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
...nothing anymore. I'm tired of love.

65. How close are you to your family?
Not close.

66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
... [word of god: she would smile politely through this question and then later that night go cry herself to sleep; she wants all of them very, very much]

67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I avoid, unless it's something worth arguing about.

68. Are you a listener or a talker?
A listener sometimes, a talker sometimes.

69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
It depends. I trust Allen on principle, but others, not so much.

70. Do you hold grudges?
I guess I do.

71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Yes. It usually comes with being the tallest and *cough* oldest.

72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Not particularly.

73. How well do you express yourself?
Well. :>

74. How quickly do you judge others?
Not quickly at all. Impressions of others are constantly changing, after all. Example one: Allen. *nod*

75. Do you care what others think of you?
At this point, not at all.

76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
Just the abstract ones Sovine's fighting.

PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS

77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I... I used to play the piano. ._.;; And paint a little. My favorite color is pale yellow, my favorite food is anything poultry, and my favorite possession is the yellow dress Thomas bought for me.

78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
Classical things. Old things. Beautiful things.

79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
I don't do any of the above. They're just not for me, and not very healthy, either.

80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Curled up on the couch with a book sipping tea. Or being dragged out to do something by Allen. ^^

81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
A... A happy family.

82. How long is your attention span?
Long.

83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Not laugh, but I do smile often. (not all of them are real. u_u) I find some of the younger generation's antics funny, and some inside jokes come to mind...

84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Abortion offends me. Greatly. ...And Allen's frank devotion is something that still shocks me.

85. How do you deal with stress?
Reading and ignoring it. Not healthy, but it gets me through things.

86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I'm fit and flexible, but not particularly strong or fast anymore. I can paint a little and I'm pretty sure I remember how to play the piano.

87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
I adore both.

88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I like plans better, but spontaneity has its uses, primarily on the battlefield.

89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
Not at this time, no.

SELF-IMAGE

90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
I'm very even-tempered and can read others fairly accurately. Unfortunately, I tend to be a little... emotional over certain topics. [thomas, pregnancy, family]

91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Being a little shorter would be nice... u_u;;

92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Introverted more and more lately.

93. Do you like yourself?
...Probably not very much.

94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Yes, I do. I like routine; it allows me to go through the motions without having to think too much about it. I can handle interruptions, though, with relative ease and grace.

95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
For the time being, survive the next six months. Maybe someday... start a new family...

96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Hopefully not still working. -_-; I'm too old for this.

97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
I would've preferred to die with Thomas.

98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Being a good mother.

99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
I would use? Hmm, let's see... Compassionate, lukewarm, bitter.

100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Caring, smart, ...tall.

101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
I ask myself that more and more often, you know. :/ Some days I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views