Thursday, October 06, 2011

Non-Marketing Ploy

I know I said I'd have the next post be a "part two" of sorts in the marketing thing, but I'm sorry! I haven't even started it and yeah.

I've finished Pedestal! It's been an incredibly long-running - well, okay, shush, two and a half years is a long time for someone my age - and well-loved fanfiction, and I'll miss it terribly. Except not yet, because I'm simply glad to be done with that beast of an epilogue. I like epilogues. They're neat. But not when they take a month to write.

On a hilarious and random note, fanfiction of a fanfiction - no, wait, fanfiction of two fanfictions! That's even better. There is a Pedestal (mine) / Regret (Crukix) crossover being written by another person. It has both of our blessings, and what I know of the plot, it's gonna be a fun ride. It's called Memento if you'd like to check it out.

I'm also working on finishing up The Ram. Don't you look at me with those judging eyes, I'm working as fast and as hard as I can!It's just slow. Not only do I have to get used to third person again, but an entirely different tone and cast. But on the upside, not a lot left of the story! Thank god.

I also started a short story fanfiction titled Engel der Wache. It's Adventure Time fanfiction detailing the Great Mushroom War, but mostly is set around how the Guardian Angel character came to be. Also, now with 20% more Lich and candy. You know you want to read it. (It's a short enough story that I'm not going to put a page for it on this site. That's donated to my bigger projects.)

Anyway, yeah. I'll do that other marketing post eventually! Probably once The Ram is finished, then I'll be all hyped to up do some marketin'! (read: not)

On a semi-related note: WHO'S READY FOR NANOWRIMO? :D Closer to november, I'll probably throw out a short post detailing my project for it. Last in The Rook series, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views