Friday, December 04, 2009

you can run you can hide but you can't escape my love

Would anyone bother buying The Rook? If so, for how much?

I can't sell it for under 7.50, because at that point I actually have to pay for the books. I break even at 7.50. And, let's face it, I would like a little profit for this if I'm bothering to publish...

So how much would a paperback book from an unnamed author sell for? (it'll be roughly 150-200 pages, if all goes as planned)

Also, what should I do about the internet copy of The Rook that's available on fictionpress right now? Should I just not finish it? Or should I delete it? Either seems like a pretty bitch move... I'm going to be editing The Rook and maybe adding/deleting some scenes, so it's not like anyone would be paying for what's free on the internet... But still. ARGH I SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED IT DX Even if I enjoy the reviews and stuff.

Hmm hmm hmm. Any input, anyone? Plz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views