Saturday, July 03, 2010

waterloo i was defeated you won the war

It looks like Lanne is going to be the next country to get a "story" thing here, which'll be fun, since it's the country I have the most figured out about, aside from Sovine. XD It won't be this post, but it should be the next one.

So I've gotten an xbox for all those who don't already know, and it's been eating up my time. It's not as if WHIPLASH! is gone from my mind - far from it. All this has created is doodles of Nathan and Allen in assassin "uniforms" running around and doing stuff. Oddly enough, expect a couple comics featuring various WHIPLASH! characters to things to ABBA songs. (seriously, go listen to "Does Your Mother Know" and try not to think of Sonya.)

I also keep meaning to do a Get Down thing for Pedestal. SHHHH DON'T TELL ANYONE IT'S A SECRET.

So basically the point of this was to inform my writing-blog-readers of three things: Lanne will be the next country up, I am distracted by video games, and I am sending The Rook back for one last proof. I'm slowly working through it, though, and it shouldn't be too much longer. D: It's just going a little more slowly with le work. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views