Wednesday, November 10, 2010

here i am a rabbit hearted girl frozen in the headlights it seems i've made the final sacrifice

So my laptop's charger finally gave up on life and refuses to charge my laptop. The good news is that it's not the laptop itself and that my roommate's charger actually works in it. The bad news? She won't actually let me use it.

Now I could go into a long rant about how much of a bitch that makes her and how she's kinda stupid for thinking that it will utterly destroy her charger (even though that it a) fits both computers comfortably, since they're the same make, b) I pointed out that they have the same ampage, and c) she said it 'heats up too much' and I outright proved to her that it does not), let's skip that. :U The point is, my laptop has less than 20% power and is, for all intents and purposes, unusable.

Thankfully Mark is coming up this weekend and will hopefully bring a new charger with him. If all else, my dad will mail it to me when it arrives (although I'd be pissed, as this is my second day without a working laptop and I already have to wait until friday night).

UGH I HATE NONCUSTOMIZED COMPUTERS. ESPECIALLY ONES WITH NOISY KEYBOARDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views