Saturday, August 20, 2011

This Is How You Don't Approach Deadlines

You know how I said I'd be totally mortified if I couldn't get The Ram done by the end of summer?

WELL BOY AM I EMBARRASSED. :D;;;;

Getting dragged across the country (in more ways than one) didn't help the writing front, and neither did Pedestal drawing to a close. (Whoo boy, that ain't even done yet. Boy, do I have egg on my face.) But those are excuses! Basically, I've just been failtastic this summer. Kidlings, don't do this. This is bad. This makes people angry and impatient.

New deadline: I'm just gonna throw it down to the last possible minute and say by NaNoWriMo, The Ram will be completed. (Since I'm three chapters away from the end of Pedestal, I know for a fact that'll be out of the way...) It will ABSOLUTELY be done by the end of october. Otherwise I'm just gonna have to hit something, probably my face.

So good news - Pedestal's almost over, and that'll free up a lot of time. I do already have RMWJ in the works, but those'll have longer chapters, so I have an excuse to have a slower updating schedule. :D Then november will be for the last one in the trilogy! <3 I'm excited, even if I don't have all of the plot 100% worked out. But that's the fun part!

Anyway, skitty out! (I'm moving back to college next week, so yay! Routine again! And probably a job... I hope that doesn't impact the writing or homework too bad, damnit. Wish me luck guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views