Saturday, October 31, 2009

i need more affection than you know

NaNo eve! It's 9.55 here, so I'm basically doing absolutely NOTHING while I wait for the clock to tick down.

I'm making a revised soundtrack right now, and probably later on I'll start creating the folders and stuff necessary. (I'm a neat freak when it comes to my computer.) I really wish I could have gotten the mp3 of the Cannibal Holocaust theme, though. :< It's so haunting and creepy.

Let's see, what else to do before I start writing...

Today and some of last night, I almost switched stories. XD;; fml. I've been randomly and overpoweringly inspired for the story I write in my non-november times, Pedestal, and considered just writing another 50k on it. I think I'm going to go with The Rook, though. :> I'll still update Pedestal during this month (because I was working furiously on a chapter buffer up until now), but once a week, and hopefully that won't distract me too much from my Rooking.

lol, rooking is a verb that means to cheat, swindle, or fleece. HA. And the 'fleece' bit also got me, since there's also the Ram... Ahahaha. I love the little things like that. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views