Friday, October 30, 2009

'cause you make me nervous i don't wanna make a slip

Wow, less than two days left now! o: It seems this last week went by so fast (but then again, I can blame that on all that happened and the general lack of sleep). I'm not as excited as I was at first to begin this, but at least I have it more or less planned out.

Okay, that's a lie.

I have the beginning planned out, have no idea how they get off the island, and then some vague details and the very end planned out. I'm actually worried this will be too short (note: this is a CATASTROPHE and is SHOCKING because I usually write really, really long things. see: dark knight).

It's been awhile since I've been writing blind. I technically don't even have the exact ending hammered out, oooooh. This'll be a fun 'WriMo. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views