Monday, November 30, 2009

see there ain't no sanctuary there's no shelter there's no grace

OH FUCK FUCK FUCK I AM BEHIIIIIND.

Terribly, terribly behind. :D Since last year I was done a good few days before the thirtieth, this is distressing to me. Hence ma francais.

So I'm at 45,737 words as of writing this. NaNo ends tonight. Tonight. Why, oh why, am I writing this? Because I want to capture this panic as it begins. Perhaps, later on tonight, I'll make another post when things get really hectic. Oh, say, around eleven or so.

Though I'll definitely hope to be done before then. D: I'll make sure to post when I get done, since it will be filled with JOY AND LOVE AND EUPHORIA and maybe a bit of celebratory dark chocolate.

Oh, also, my boyfriend isn't speaking to me until I finish. I find this very, very amusing since I really don't care. :'D;; (We have a very healthy relationship, as you can see.) But realistically speaking, I will distract myself thoroughly even without speaking to him tonight.

It just kind of makes me lol.

YOU KNOW WHAT ALSO MAKES ME LOL HOW I HAVE TO RUSH THIS ENDING TO GET DONE ARGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views