Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the dust has only just begun to form crop circles in the carpet

YES!

Somehow, somehow I managed to get a buffer up for Pedestal again! *o* This makes me ungodly happy. But it means no more missed updates (no promises though) and return to the occasional monday update even!

In fact, I think next week shall be a monday/thursday update week. ;D

I'm currently working on chapter 102, and chapter 98 is going up tomorrow, so that's an indication of where I'm at. I'm starting another challenge (there's the assassins one to wrap up, another one, and then the one I'm at) now and it gives me moar Vai time. <3 Because everyone needs more Vai time. It also has a little more team interaction, which is always fun to do but lately has been a little less spotlit in the plot. >:

Anyway, that's pretty much it. XD; WHIPLASH! has sorta suffered because of this, but hey, once I'm done with Pedestal... I'll have all the time in the world for that bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views