Sunday, May 16, 2010

like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason

1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Allen Pershing. Nope, no nickname really. :>

2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm practically twenty - my birthday is August 28th! [word of god: as of the end of chapter six, it's august fifteenth-ish]

3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
I was born in Sovine, and still live in Sovine. Though I'm actually a country boy, haha; I was born outside the capital. And yes, I'm very patriotic!

4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Both my parents were very rural. You know, farming, ranching a little, very grounded people.

5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I have an older brother and a younger sister. Erik's sorta quiet - okay, he is quiet. Deathly quiet. Painfully quiet. He's really shy, too. It's hilarious to see him interact with any strangers or girls... XD But he's great. Ora's a sweet little girl, too. She's really friendly and the cutest little thing. >u<

6. What is your occupation?
I'm a Tego now. :D

7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
5'10, 152 pounds...

8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Sandy blond hair, and I don't know this really weird hazel/gold eye color. I never really cared to give it a name.

9. What is your race?
Sovinian for generations. :P

10. To which social class do you belong?
Uh, countryfolk? Does that count? Or now I guess I'm a military man, haha. I have no idea really.

11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
Er... *blush* I guess so? I mean, I don't think I'm unattractive... o_O;; I have no idea what others think. I'll ask Sara Grace or Leno--okay, actually, no, I won't ask Lenore. >>;;;

12. What is your style of dress?
Well, now it's military gear... In my downtime, though, Lenore can't get me out of sweatpants.

13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
Yes to the first, no to the second, no to the third, and I don't know, maybe? I've noticed that most urban kids in my graduating class have dark hair and eyes. ._.

14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Nope! I'm healthy as a horse. ;P

15. Are you right- or left-handed?
Right-handed, but I can use most weapons with both hands. :3

16. What does your voice sound like?
Er, I'm a little more softspoken than, say, Nathan or Jack. (or even Maria.) Or I guess my voice isn't as deep and intimidating as them. -_-; Then again, Nathan's is steadily going hoarse because of his smoking... XD

17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
I'm not sure. I don't usually think about such things?

18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I've gotten this bad (and annoying >A>) habit of clicking the lighter Nathan gave me, so there's that, OH AND I'M THE ONLY ONE IN MY CLASS NOT TO SPECIALIZE. :D :D :D I say that counts as every quirk ever.

19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Eheh... I'm one of those guys that you have to chuck into the shower when I get busy with something... (or lazy...) But no, no perfume. o_O

20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
I don't know, a smile? Probably?

21. Do you use body language? How?
Doesn't everyone? I'm sorta a physical person, I guess. No, wait, I'm not - but I'm a close-to-your-personal-space person. I have a very small bubble and usually I expect others to, too... ^^;

22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
"What if--*insert terrible scenario here*"

CHILDHOOD

23. What is your earliest memory?
Fighting over one of the cats with Erik. I wanted to give it a bath, and Erik told me it wouldn't be a very good idea. Well, somehow I won the argument... and it turned out not to be a very good idea. (I listened to him more after that.)

24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I didn't go to a whole lot of schooling, just because I lived pretty far out in the countryside. Then I joined the military and had Tego training for a very short six years. That was... interesting.

25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
Mm, it's about half and half.

26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Hard work. Lots and lots of hard work. ._. But it was pretty fun.

27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Just like Erik, haha. Then I somehow got it into my head to go off to the city and join the military. I can't even remember how that seed got planted... ._.

28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
This neighbor girl who lived a couple miles down the road from us. .w. I had the hugest crush on her for most of my childhood... It happened when I was what, let's see... nine? Maybe?

29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Nope, I'm not, and let's just say it will be an experience I never forget. :D;;; NEXT QUESTION NOW (dear god Lenore never ask me this) [word of god: that 'whoring around' nathan and his friends did? about that... let's just say they dragged the then-country-boy out with them.]

30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Nope. .w. [this is such a stupid question]

INFLUENCES

31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Um, probably getting paired up with Lenore? I feel as if I should say something grander...

32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Er, wasn't this just asked?

33. What is your greatest regret?
I sort of tripped over the finish line with the training, haha... If Nathan and Zeren hadn't stopped and helped me study for those last few tests, I'm not sure I would've passed. I sorta regret falling behind so bad and for getting into that situation in the first place...

34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
Um... I don't care to share that. >>;;;

35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
Yup. I have many secrets. Doesn't mean I'm sharing. XP

36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
There was this time when we stole the girls' clothes when they went swimming on a school trip... :'D I'm not sure it qualifies as 'evil', though they sure as hell thought so.

37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Getting on that bus and heading to the city for the first time alone... It was terrifying. I was a kid, so sue me.

38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
No, no I haven't. [like nate & sonya, he'll travel more later on]

BELIEFS

39. What is your alignment?
Aha, an agnostic... Seriously don't tell my family though. It'd break my mother's heart. >: But I guess that's what military training does to you.

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Pessimistic... >>

41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
Isn't there only one? o_O That's what I was taught growing up.

42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I guess. I mean, something has to happen after you die... right...?

43. What is your greatest fear?
Being too weak, not being able to save someone.

44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
I'm not so sure I have an 'angry' side. More panicked, probably. As for sad... Well, you know, the obvious things: death, leaving people, having people leave you... whenever Lenore is mean to me... ;m; Lots of things make me happy. Being with my friends, winning a fight against Nathan, Nathan not smoking, Lenore not calling me annoying... .w.

45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
Um, yes. I do. ._. Is that bad?

46. What are your views on politics?
Uh, I plead the fifth? I'm just a simple country boy...

47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Bad. :I ...doesn't mean I haven't done those, but still. Morally, they're in the red.

48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
Pretty far, I guess.

49. How much do you value money?
I guess I'm a little cheap, haha... I blame that growing up on a farm. We were never very rich.

50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
...

51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
...Yeah, I guess I do, don't I?

52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
...Yes. :'D;;

53. Are you superstitious?
Not really, I guess, but I do avoid doing some things because of bad luck, heh.

54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
I try to. (sometimes, though, if they're an idiot...)

55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Honest when it gets me what I want. I can be a little manipulative when I need to be, though. |D

56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Eh. I used to think city folk were jerks and stuff, but living there for the past six years changed my mind on a lot of things.

DEALING WITH OTHERS

57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
My family's all pretty important to me - and of course Lenore!

58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
Hmm... Those are both hard...

59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
...heheheheh >u>;;;

60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I guess so. I'm pretty much friends with the entire graduating class. ^^ Though Nathan's my best friend.

61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Um, well? I guess. D:

62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Uh, I guess well... I don't interact much with other races (unless some of my classmates count?)...

63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
Um, probably not. I thought that crush on that girl was love, but it wasn't. .w. [word of god: lenoooooore]

64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Uh, a great personality? :D;; I don't know who will be reading this...

65. How close are you to your family?
Really close. I miss them. >:

66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Yeah. I mean, it seems fun, and who doesn't like love? Haha... ^^;

67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
It depends what about. Usually I'm an avoider.

68. Are you a listener or a talker?
A listener, mostly... But I get talkative when I worry. [which is often]

69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Awhile. :/

70. Do you hold grudges?
I try not to.

71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I try not to, but sometimes I'm forced into it... especially when the first two ranks in our class are too busy fighting to do anything... >I

72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Sometimes.

73. How well do you express yourself?
Probably not all that well. XD; But I'm steadily getting better at it. Lenore's helping.

74. How quickly do you judge others?
First impressions are pretty quick. I consider myself a good judge of character.

75. Do you care what others think of you?
To some extent, I guess. But that's been decreasing these past couple years.

76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
Sometimes I think Nathan's out for my blood... Aside from that, I guess the countries we're at war with count?

PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS

77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I like outdoor things, like hiking and camping. Hmm, my favorite color would be green, my favorite food is probably a roast beef sandwich, and my favorite possession... huh, I guess the lighter Nathan gave me, ha. I don't have many others I consider special, anyway.

78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
Lenore's got me into classical music, if that counts. She also regularly insists I read certain books.

79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
I don't smoke. -_-; I drink occasionally and socially, and, uh, no more whoring. >> Ever. No drugs, either. :/

80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Sometimes Nathan and Jack drag me out drinking, though lately Lenore's been making me stay home. So I guess my new 'typical' is relaxing at home with her.

81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
Um... >>;;;;;; NO COMMENT KTHX.

82. How long is your attention span?
Um, sorta long? I don't know the system of measurement we're using.

83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Yeah, I do. :D I find some of others' antics funny. I like laughing at other people. :D

84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Some of Sonya's antics shock me. ._. Greatly. Also, some of the things Lenore says.

85. How do you deal with stress?
Going for a walk. A long walk. Or beating someone. :/

86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I'm athletic thanks to my upbringing and training, but not much artistic ability. Lenore wants to teach me how to paint though. I guess she's the artsy one of this pair.

87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
I like both, yes!

88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I can be spontaneous, but I guess I like plans. Though they have a habit of going wrong... really fast...

89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
No, I don't. I'm not sure if they're allowed in the dorms.

SELF-IMAGE

90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
Hmm. My greatest strength would be my flexibility with weapons and fighting styles, even argument styles, haha. Weakness... uh, probably my tendency to worry. [or his self-sacrificial nature, though it's unknown whether or not he knows he possesses this]

91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Being taller than Lenore would be nice, though I'm not sure I'd like to be that tall. So, uh, stop worrying about the small things so much.

92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted, though it doesn't mean I'm all that outgoing.

93. Do you like yourself?
Pretty much.

94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Don't all military personnel? I get a little antsy if it's interrupted, though.

95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
I don't know, still be alive, I guess. As for lifetime... Retire at some point, settle down, start a family, move back out to the country...

96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Five years, still working. Probably still working in ten, too. I'm not sure when I want to retire, so maybe even still working in twenty. Could you imagine? A Tego with a twenty-year-long career. ovo

97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Not of lung cancer. -_-

98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Hmm. I guess being a good person.

99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Worrier, cheerful, caring?

100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Worrier, trollish, friendly.

101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
I signed up for it. Literally. |D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views