Saturday, June 12, 2010

well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention 'cause that's just ridiculous goodbye

Oh! Completely forgot about this, but today is the Write-A-Thon! Here is a link to my profile, if it'll let me post it without forcing anyone/everyone to sign up. :'D

Basically, you write 3k words in a day. Easy, especially for a veteran NaNovelist. In fact, I already have a thousand words down, since I had been writing late last night and didn't notice the time change, haha. I'm like that.

Anyway, just gonna do that today. It'll make me feel accomplished. Plus I'll use that 3k for WHIPLASH!, woo. I really really wanna get back to the main cast already... Sonya, Nathan, quit being whiny bitches and finish up with your flipping mission. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views