Tuesday, June 08, 2010

you don't know me you don't know me at all

snohshine (9:52:24 PM): “Day, darling, I know you don’t have a cell, and it’s great because it means I never have to worry about you texting or calling anyone during your work. And I know you’re a big shot author and your book is selling well and that’s great. But tell that goddamn James of yours that if he calls this number looking for you once more time I’ll chop his balls off, okay?”
snohshine (9:52:27 PM): This makes me happy.
tomigewithlove (9:52:51 PM): ...what.
snohshine (9:53:12 PM): .w. I've been looking forward to introducing this character for ages and that turned out to be her first line.
snohshine (9:53:28 PM): And any character that introduces herself into the story threatening to chop someone's balls off is a winner.


And here Tuesday's boss in The Ram rears her ugly head. Metaphorically, of course. I imagine her to be pretty in a really aggressive way, actually. Still, I'm exciting. (I'm also almost done with chapter two, woo~ then after that I'm back to WHIPLASH! for awhile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views