Monday, August 23, 2010

i just feel stupid when i'm dancing like a psychopathic fool

I am never going to be productive again.

or maybe I'll be extra nerdy and make some for my characters?

In ACTUAL writing news: I'm back from Wolfie's, Mark is monopolizing a lot of my free time, The Hunger Games series is monopolizing the rest, but college is coming back to me this weekend so hopefully I'll get back into a stable routine then.

I'm also going to do SOMETHING EPIC if Pedestal manages to KO Dark Knight as the top of my "most favorited story" list. And we're unnervingly close to that. (like, five away? WHAT) The problem is that I still don't know what that something epic should be. D: Epic things are hard to come up with out of story. You know, IN REALITY.

On the (lulzy) upside, some of Mark's witty banter is going into mah stories. My favorite thus far:
"I can't win a battle of wits with you. It's like going in with a butter knife while you have an Uzi. I'll cut you, but you'll still win in the long run."

YOU MUSTN'T BE AFRAID TO HRNK A LITTLE LOUDER DARLING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views