Wednesday, October 13, 2010

curtain goes up and the lights come down wanna see the new look gotta hear the new sound

Herpaderp, no update for Pedestal tomorrow. Didn't get the chapter done, not even half done. ._. Plus I want all of the last race chapters to be double length to go through it quicker, so yeah...

I'm also very keenly stuck on WHIPLASH!. This is terribly annoying because I really really really want to work on it a bit more before November rolls around, but the words won't come. I know what I want to happen, I know roughly what the rest of the chapter should be, but it's just... not coming. Ugh.

I'd also like to get chapter three of The Ram done by November so I can start a new chapter/document for NaNo. But Stephen, that little ass, isn't cooperating. Neither is Tuesday. And the Ram only wants to beat on the Rook. idek what the Rook's up to these days.

Note to self: Get something done of WHIPLASH! first. Then finish The Ram chapter. Then spend the rest of the month churning out excess Pedestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views