Saturday, December 11, 2010

you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

I want to write something about myself (which I never do, haha). Due to recent events in my life. But I don't want to be a walking stereotype; I don't want to have it looked at as a cry for attention. I'm a writer, and writers write what they know. I want people to know this, to know about me, to bare my soul to someone without fear of judgment and only for support.

But I know this won't happen, haha. Humanity is too... idek. I'm selfish, too. I like keeping secrets. I'll just return to my characters and their fictional lives, even if I finally have some drama to rival their own.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm well it sucks to have icky drama in your life, but sometimes i wonder if it's better than being entirely bored off one's nut. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I has a sorry that you has a sad day.

    Remember that Neko loves you?

    ReplyDelete

Views