Thursday, October 22, 2009

talk about talk about talk about movin' gotta move on

1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Michael Lucas Sante.

2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
Ten. My birthday is November 30th. (haha see what I did there?)

3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
Hayden, Colorado. I still lived there, at least until the ship left... I liked Hayden. I wish I could go back...

4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Dad was an eye doctor, and mom ran a hardware store with my uncles. Mom was tough but loving and caring and motherly, and she told me stories. Dad said she babied me. Dad liked to do more stuff, like play games with me and go out at parties, but he was very serious when it came to work. (They often disagreed over which business Michael should take over, if either. Father was the town's only optometrist and was greatly respected in the community. Names: ??? They were known only as Mom and Dad by Michael...)

5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Nope, I'm an only child.

6. What is your occupation?
...I'm ten. I don't really have one.

7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
4'9, 69 lbs.

8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Naturally, bright blond hair and blue eyes.

9. What is your race?
White...?

10. To which social class do you belong?
I don't know. Middle class?

11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
...Um... Mom said I was handsome. Does that count? Tuesday called me cute...

12. What is your style of dress?
I just wear whatever clothes I find that are clean. I guess... a lot of jeans and shirts?

13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
I have a scar on my leg from where I scratched myself in the second grade on a fence. I don't think I have anything else.

14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I don't think I do. Unless being haunted by the Rook counts.

15. Are you right- or left-handed?
Right handed.

16. What does your voice sound like?
I don't know. It just sounds like me.

17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Whatever words I know?

18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
Mom called me a perfectionist once, and my teacher agreed with her. Um, I also like shiny things--I once had a box of polished rocks, until dad threw them out by mistake. And I like seashells on the beach, too. For a third... I like stories? I don't know what's really defining for me.

19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
I bathe every other day, when mom tells me to. I don't wear perfumes; I'm a boy!

20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
I try to smile a lot, but most of the time, I have this blank-ish look.

21. Do you use body language? How?
I guess I do. I don't know how, though! Dad would know how...

22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
I don't think so...

CHILDHOOD

23. What is your earliest memory?
My parents and I were walking along a beach and we were all in the water up to our ankles. Dad was holding one hand and mom was holding my other one. I think it was in the early morning, because it seems like it was fuzzy, or blurred, or really light out...

24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I finished the fourth grade. Third grade was more fun than fourth, though.

25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
From my parents. ...And the Rook...

26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
I don't know. It was very happy, I guess. I did a lot of stuff with my family.

27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an archaeologist. Or a paleontologist.

28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
...I haven't had it yet.

29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
OF COURSE I AM.

30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
I don't think I did. So it doesn't affect me.

INFLUENCES

31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
...The shipwreck...

32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
In the third grade, we had a school play, and I got to be the lead main role. I was Hamlet.

33. What is your greatest regret?
...

34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
Um, in the first grade, I wet my pants because I couldn't take off my belt in time. I still don't wear belts...

35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
They're my secrets, not yours.

36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
...

37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
...When I first saw the Rook, or when the ship was sinking. I'm not sure which was scarier, though they were scary in different ways.

38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Nope. Well, kind of. We were heading towards another country. We just never got there... And I'm not sure what the island actually is.

BELIEFS

39. What is your alignment?
To what?

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Is optimistic the happy one? I'm that.

41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
Isn't there only one?

42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
No I don't, no matter what the Rook says.

43. What is your greatest fear?
Dying.

44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
The Rook makes me sad and angry sometimes, but I know he's only doing the best he can. That kind of makes me happy. I like stories--those make me happy. Losing my parents made me sad, and angry that I couldn't save them and that they were dead now.

45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
I think people are good. At least all of the ones I know are.

46. What are your views on politics?
I hear that people don't like the president, but what's wrong with him?

47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
I don't like any of those things very much. ...especially killing.

48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
I don't know. How far do I have to go?

49. How much do you value money?
Not very much anymore. I used to save it up to buy things, though.

50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Kill another human.

51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
Yeah. Heroes do it all of the time, don't they?

52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes. My mom and dad found each other, so there has to be true love out there.

53. Are you superstitious?
...a little, now.

54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
I guess I respect them. I don't really care.

55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Um, not as honest as I used to be.

56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I don't think so?

DEALING WITH OTHERS

57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
I have a lot of important people. I love my parents the most, though, because they raised me and protected me and took care of me and are my family.

58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
Um, I'm not sure. I think I respect the mayor the most, because he ran Hayden really well, even though I never met him. I don't like the Rook very much, because of what he's done... and what he's made me do...

59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
What's that mean?

60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I'm friends with a lot of kids in my grade, and even a fifth grader, Lucy. My best friend was Daniel, who has been in my class since second grade.

61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
I don't know. I guess I relate good?

62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
I don't know!

63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I don't think I have.

64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
...I don't know the answers to these kinds of questions.

65. How close are you to your family?
Really close.

66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
I guess so. Don't all people want to get married and make more family?

67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I don't like arguing, so I think that second one.

68. Are you a listener or a talker?
A listener because I like listening to stories.

69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
I don't know. It depends.

70. Do you hold grudges?
Not really. Except for the Rook.

71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Not usually.

72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Not at all.

73. How well do you express yourself?
Pretty well? I'm not sure.

74. How quickly do you judge others?
I don't know.

75. Do you care what others think of you?
Yeah, but not a lot.

76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
I think the Rook is kind of like an enemy to me. Because he's mean and does horrible things.

PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS

77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I like to play outside and climb trees if it's nice outside. If it's not nice, I'll read or sometimes draw. My favorite color was red, but now it's blue. My favorite food is pepperoni and sausage pizza. And my favorite thing was my box of polished rocks, before dad threw it out...

78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
I don't know. I like funny movies. And adventure stories.

79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
No, I don't. Those are bad things to do! (I think the Rook would do those.)

80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
I watch movies sometimes. Either at Daniel's or he comes to my house.

81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
I want to become a hero and save the damsel in distress and maybe slay a dragon (even though I know they're not real). It would be cool to be a knight in shining armor.

82. How long is your attention span?
Long unless I get distracted.

83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
I don't know. I do find funny home videos funny, though, and I also laugh at things our third grade teacher did in class.

84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Death still shocks me, and it offends me when people aren't grateful for what they have. Or when they don't say 'thank you'.

85. How do you deal with stress?
I don't.

86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I can run pretty fast and I can kick the ball really far in kickball. I draw sometimes, but I color better than I actually draw, so most of the time I just color the page different colors...

87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yes to both. (though the Rook doesn't count as an animal anymore. I don't like him.)

88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I like to have plans, but I don't need them. I would be okay with just doing something without one.

89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
I always wanted a dog, but my parents wouldn't let me, since they said I wouldn't take care of it.

SELF-IMAGE

90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
I don't know. I guess... I care? And for weakness... Um, sometimes, I don't think I care enough.

91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
That I could have been stronger to save them. Or strong enough run away from the Rook.

92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
What?

93. Do you like yourself?
Yes.

94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
I guess I do. It's been interrupted lately, though. I feel a little annoyed and cranky.

95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
I just want to be able to grow up and get away from the Rook.

96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
I don't know.

97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
...

98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
I'm not sure about that one, either.

99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Haunted. By. (the) Rook.

100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Tuesday called me angelic, so maybe like that? Others call me quiet, and I guess... Um, I don't know. Maybe indecisive.

101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
Because the Rook is making me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views