Tuesday, May 11, 2010

bitches love me 'cause they know i can rock

1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Sonya Karahalios.

2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm twelve! And my birthday is June third. :>

3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
I was born... some place else. I live in Sovine with Nathan now, and you bet your butt I'm patriotic! Why else would I have become an Inven?

4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Um. ...I'm not sure. I can hardly remember them. They died when I was pretty young.

5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Only child. I think.

6. What is your occupation?
I'm an Inven! :D

7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I'm 4'9, and I weigh ninety pounds.

8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
I dye my hair! :D Brown with silver bangs. It's amazing. And I have violet eyes. I also wear glasses. [word of god: the violet eyes are a slight plot point]

9. What is your race?
Um... Sovinian? [not genetically]

10. To which social class do you belong?
Um? I don't know.

11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I am adorable. And I'm going to be hot when I grow up and grow boobs and curves. Then Nathan will fall for me and my gorgeous looks and we'll get married and live happily ever after.

12. What is your style of dress?
Cute things! o< I like short sleeves and skirts. Also colors!

13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
A couple (small of course!) scars, no tattoos, a mole on my back shoulder blade. AND I HAVE SILVER HAIR :D :D :D Does that count?

14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Um, probably. I don't have any diseases though. And I guess I'm sorta... not-strong. But it's why I have Nathan!

15. Are you right- or left-handed?
Right-handed.

16. What does your voice sound like?
AMAZING I'M SURE.

17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Uh, I don't know. Normal?

18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I am the best hider in my class! And and and I have the best Tego ever! I also have silver hair. |D

19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
I take showers often but baths when I have the time, and no, I don't wear perfume. Maybe I should start that...

20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
I don't know. A smile, I hope. [yep.]

21. Do you use body language? How?
I don't know. I guess so. I'm pretty open and very physical with other people. ;D

22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
Not that I know of. ._.

CHILDHOOD

23. What is your earliest memory?
...Um... >> It was of my parents dying NEXT QUESTION NOW

24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I had schooling and then Inven training. I didn't like school so much but I mostly liked the training.

25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
Most of it was probably from Inven training...

26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Um, pretty happy, I guess. It's not like I missed my parents. I had plenty of teachers and friends and a couple foster parents when I was younger, but it was pretty fun.

27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An Inven. :D MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
...n-no one yet... >w> I'm still waiting for the perfect opportunity to kiss Nathan...

29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Y-Yes I am. o__o;;; I'M TWELVE OKAY. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ONE AREN'T I?! D;

30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
I don't think I do. :D So it doesn't~.

INFLUENCES

31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Hmm. Um... coming to Sovine.

32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Graduating from Inven training and getting paired with Nathan.

33. What is your greatest regret?
I don't know. Losing my parents...

34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
One time my skirt got stuck on a crate's corner in the obstacle course, and I sorta didn't notice until it ripped... >>; And of course the ONE BOY in the class happened to be behind me. ARGH.

35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
I... actually remember more of my parent's death than I let on. u_u;; I remember these things attacking us. I'm not sure what or who they were, but my father picked me up and we were running. Eventually we got cornered or they caught up or something, because my mother threw herself at the monster-people to stop them and give my father and I some time to escape. It only bought us time. The next thing I know, my father had dropped me and was bleeding on me. I-I tried to run on my own but the things caught me and picked me up. I remember crying and screaming. Then this black-haired man with glasses was there. I distinctly remember him, because I remember the way some blood was splattered across the lenses. He picked me up and told me that everything would be fine...

36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I don't know. I don't think I've done many 'evil' things. ._. I hope not.

37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
...when my parents died...

38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Probably, if I was rescued coming in. *shrug* I don't know where, though.

BELIEFS

39. What is your alignment?
To what?

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic!

41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
Not really. Or I guess there could be one out there... There probably is.

42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yup. There's a heaven and a hell, right?

43. What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone. Losing Nathan.

44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Hmm, things that make me angry... When I don't get my way, when people are jerks, when Nathan doesn't take me seriously... Sad things would be when people give me that sad look when they hear about my parents, or the fact that my parents are dead anyway. I sort of wanted that family ideal, right? Happy - friends, Nathan, going to new places, animals, cake, all sorts of things.

45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
I guess so. Isn't that why we're at war?

46. What are your views on politics?
Uh... I don't know. .__.

47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
They're all pretty bad. :/

48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
Pretty far, I guess. I mean, if I didn't believe in these things, I wouldn't care, right? So since I do care, I would want to defend them.

49. How much do you value money?
I guess a lot. I never had a whole lot as a kid, so when I do have some, I feel rich and want to spend it on nice things.

50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Kill someone who doesn't deserve it.

51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
Um... I guess so...

52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes! I do! :D *looks at Nathan*

53. Are you superstitious?
Not really, I guess.

54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
I guess so.

55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Honest. I let people know what I'm thinking. :>

56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I hate snakes. Does that count?

DEALING WITH OTHERS

57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Nathan is, because he protects me, he's awesome, he's handsome, and he's just so cool. *happy sigh*

58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
I respect Nathan and Samantha and Lenore Coracks. Well, her Tego, too. A lot of Tego I respect. Um, I don't think I really despise anyone. Though Ann Iridos is sort of a bitch. :/

59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
Nathan, if he counts. >u<

60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I do have a lot of friends! :D I was friends with most of my Inven class. But Samantha would definitely be my best friend.

61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Fine, I guess?

62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Emil's pretty quiet and that Maria lady was mean, but... I don't know. Fine, I guess.

63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I'm not sure. I do like Nathan a lot though...

64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Handsome, strong, brave... |D Someone who cares about me and will listen to what I have to say. Someone who will take me seriously. Someone who will protect me.

65. How close are you to your family?
...

66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Yes yes and yes! :D

67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I'll argue if I'm right. :/

68. Are you a listener or a talker?
I'm a talker I guess, hee.

69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Um, I guess not that long?

70. Do you hold grudges?
A bit. A little bit.

71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I guess so. I like organizing other people and telling them what to do, at least.

72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Yes! The more the merrier, right?

73. How well do you express yourself?
Um, well? I get by. :>

74. How quickly do you judge others?
Pretty quickly, I guess. I mean, you can tell a lot about a person by their appearance.

75. Do you care what others think of you?
A little. Who doesn't?

76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
Ann Iridos is still a bitch, and her friends are mean, too. They're just mean girls.

PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS

77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I like climbing on things and exploring, my favorite color is probably red or pink, my favorite food is baguettes dipped in beef broth, and my favorite possession is probably my nivedidus, haha.

78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
I don't know? I like art, I guess. Most paintings are pretty. Entertainment... Like movies?

79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
No to everything! :/

80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Just hanging out with Nathan. Sometimes with his friend and Lenore.

81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
...and Nathan will help me up onto the white horse and we'll ride off into the sunset...

82. How long is your attention span?
What are you imply--hey, look, another lizard!

83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
I do. :> I find lots of things funny! I find funny things funny. :D

84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Snakes offend me. And I guess I'm shocked at why people would want to go to war with us...

85. How do you deal with stress?
I run around outside.

86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I'm pretty quick on my feet and I'm a good climber, but I'm not very strong or muscle-y... I like drawing, but I'm not sure how good I really am at it...

87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
I love animals! Or some of them, anyway. Cats and dogs and lizards and birds and horses and rabbits. I guess I like children.

88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I'm spontaneous. :> I mean, plans are nice, but you have to be able to think on your feet, right?

89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
I keep finding lizards on our missions and I want to keep one, but Nathan says no. :< I found this really great one that was orange like his hair, too...

SELF-IMAGE

90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
Um, I don't know. I've never given these things much thought. :D

91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I WOULD HAVE BOOBS.

92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted! ...That's the one that means you're friendly, right?

93. Do you like yourself?
Yup. :>

94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Yes I do. Nathan makes me have one, that military man. I don't mind if my day is interrupted, so long as it's a nice interruption.

95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
Survive our missions for the next six months... For my lifetime, get married (to Nathan!) and start my own family. Retire as an Inven.

96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Um, probably still active duty for five years. Probably ten years, too. Maybe twenty? I guess I don't know how long I want to be an Inven for...

97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In my sleep. When I'm old. oAo ...Or I guess falling off a cliff would be sort of fun. At least you'd get to fall.

98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
I'm not sure. Being an awesome Inven, I guess.

99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Friendly, cheerful, bright.

100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Friendly, talkative, shameless. .w.

101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
Because I'm an Inven! It's my job. Me 'n Nathan get to do this for our mission and we get to save a bunch of people and shoot some rebels and enemies and monsters and stuff... It'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views