Wednesday, June 09, 2010

aye amidakeni kaye amidakeni kaye amidaya emaeya

Woo, chapter two of The Ram done! Fuckin' finally. I think I'm going to lay off of it for awhile now and concentrate on WHIPLASH! (and, of course, the ever-present Pedestal).

Speaking of Pedestal, y'all may or may not have noticed that Bulbapedia is running a fanfiction contest! A generous awesome reader of mine volunteered to sign up and nominate it (aka "smear it all over"). The only prizes are some computer-made graphics, but those are cool in their own right and hey, if I win either of the sections, I can say Pedestal is an award-winning fanfiction! ;D How cool would that be.

In other news the song Moonflower from the Petite Cossette OST is gorgeous. The link is to a youtube video with the song, so go give it a listen! :D You won't regret it. (Unless you don't like it. Then I guess I just wasted three minutes of your life. Score!) It goes on The Rook series soundtrack, mmyup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views