Saturday, October 02, 2010

my voice drowns deep underground only the dead can hear me see me

Well, the new NaNoWriMo site is up and running, and I'm already perusing its forum. XD And updating my profile, etc. I'm mad because I had typed up an awesome synopsis for The Ram on there, completely forgetting about the site wipe, and then came back to no synopsis. D:

November's going to be fun. XD My roommate is more or less used to the creepy-ass music at midnight (she loooooves silent hill), but I have a new guy since last November, and he's kinda scared of it. He also said he's not going to visit me, aww. D: Probably for the best, though... More writing time. And less creepiness he gets to see from his girlfriend.

I'm also going to go to a write-in or meeting or something if it kills me. Especially since we evidently have TWO MLs for east river this year! (as opposed to none the year before, and one for the entire state the year before) Yeah boyyyyy. It'd be even awesomer if I could get some USD students to be NaNoers, or find the ones who already are. (I know there are others, damn it! DX I just don't know who they are...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views