Monday, November 01, 2010

i am the second alone in a faceless crowd a human caught in monochrome dreams i scream to wake up

So last night I thought it was a GRAND IDEA to go to tvtropes.

I didn't get any more preparations done last night. And, in fact, I also gave myself nightmares from reading Guts (do. not. read.) and the Eldritch Abomination page. DAMN. Eventually, I went to sleep thinking of hugging Mister Beggar (best therapy I have ever found; if you appreciate that reference, YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND) and thinking of my own horror plans. I thought of my horror to comfort myself. XD

And now we've officially started into november! EXCITING TIMES AMIRIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

As a reminder, here is a link to my '10 story! (the first two chapters and 3,291 words of the third chapter are not counted in my nano wordcount, rest assured.) I also have this neat little wordcount thing to the right over there that keeps track of my wordcount here!

HAPPY WRITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views